There is only one week left to enter Round Two: York so here are five reasons why you should enter!
- Stunning ride:
Enjoy the serenity and picture-perfect scenery of Canola Country! The route takes you through paddocks of yellow as well as the beautiful patchwork hills which is so famous for.
- Make a weekend of it:
Why not make a weekend out of it!? Both Saturday and Sunday have plenty for you and the family to do!
Saturday the 24th will play host to the York Super Segment! Come along and challenge yourself with the Mount Brown KOM/QOM Hill Climb! In the afternoon head into the town and watch the Canola Criterium before grabbing something to eat and the beautiful township!
Sunday the 25th is Fondo day! Wake up refreshed and grab breakfast and a coffee before taking on the Fondo. After the Fondo check out of everything York has to offer before heading home.
- Ride as an individual or a team:
Challenge yourself and stay fit this winter, ride with your mates in a team or ride against the clock, the choice is yours. Stay in tip-top shape over winter and enjoy some time on the bike against in the stunning township of York.
- Ride on a recreation membership:
Just like round one, you don’t need a Race License to participate but WestCycle Ride Members (formerly BWA) do save $20!
- Enjoy a fully supported ride:
We take care of everything so you can enjoy the ride! All events in The Element Road Series include:
- Timing, so you can challenge yourself or have bragging rights over your mates
- Professional photographers to capture you in action
- On course support, so you can concentrate on your ride and have the peace of mind of support vehicles and feed stations